Summer Bock is a Fermentationist and founder of Guts & Glory, an online company dedicated to providing clients with the knowledge and actionable skills to heal their digestive issues naturally. Her practice is based on the premise that good health starts in the gut. She is a trained herbalist with a background in microbiology and is certified by Columbia University in Integrative Nutrition.
We met Summer at JJ Virgin's Mindshare event this summer and she was one of my favorites. She is not only incredibly knowledgable but also tons of FUN and I think you're going to love this interview!
Here are just a few of the gems you're in for:
- Why fermented foods are the MOST important foods for gut healing
- The many benefits of fermented foods
- How to choose fermented foods at the store
- How to make perfect ferments at home
- Summer's favorite probiotics for optimal gut health
- The population that should avoid fermented foods
- What a "golden doodle" is and why you want one
- A simple at-home trick for gauging your digestion
- And much more!
Have a listen, add fermented foods to your diet and float through this holiday season with vibrant health!