Dr. Seneff is a Senior Research Scientist at the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory and has earned 4 degrees including a Ph.D. She has published over 170 referenced articles and though she began her career in electrical engineering, she is now focused on nutrition and human health, specifically the devastating effects of glyphosate.
Other things you'll learn in today's episode:
- What glyphosate is and where it's found
- Why Stephanie warns, "if you're eating a box of cereal, you're eating a box of glyphosate,"
- Where glyphosate is lurking (this will shock you!)
- Why her anti-GMO message is not penetrating the mainstream
- What Stephanie believes it will take for people to pay attention
- The 4 main ways glyphosate wreaks havoc on your health
- How she believes glyphosate increases the risk of autism
- What role an organic diet played in her husband's heart health
- And much more!