Just dropping by to let you know our 2nd Transformational Podcast is live! And this episode is all about how, our very own listener, Jill Samter healed her autoimmune disease and improved the health of her entire family with food!
Which is no small feat.
Because autoimmune diseases (except for Celiacs Disease) are technically "incurable."
Clearly, she's got a LOT of wisdom to share.
So take 20 minutes and have a listen! Her story is not only only incredibly inspiring, but it's also packed with practical tips for anyone trying to navigate a healthier lifestyle while raising a family.
Here's are some of the juicy tidbits you'll learn:
- Why Jill went from raw food to vegan to Paleo
- What a vegan diet did to her health
- How she healed her autoimmune disease
- How her children felt when they went from vegan to Paleo
- The unanticipated positive benefit her children experienced from the addition of animal products
- How she healed her children's guts
- Why she thinks cereal breakfast is one of the biggest mistakes made in our culture
- How her kids made the dietary transition without pushback
- The food that finally got my one year old excited about eating
- A fun, sneaky way to bolster your child's gut health
- How to make drinking green juice fun for kids
- Who did not support her children's new diet (this is shocking!)
- A quick healthy recipe the kids love
- A simple way to have healthy meals ready everyday
- The one thing she wished she knew before her health journey