Sayer Ji is the founder of Greenmedinfo.com, a reviewer at the International Journal of Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine, Co-founder and CEO of Systome Biomed, Vice Chairman of the Board of the National Health Federation, Steering Committee Member of the Global Non-GMO Foundation.
Like I said, Sayer is one smart cookie. His mission and message are soooo important and fascinating! You seriously don’t want to miss this one!
Here's what you'll learn:
- How to find research regarding the use of natural substances for disease prevention, treatment, and overall wellness
- Why there is so much research regarding the healing power of food
- Why you won't hear that dairy is harmful to health on some of today's talk shows
- The AWESOME healing power of turmeric
- Which form of turmeric you should take for maximum benefit
- Why food is not just fuel, but information
- Whether natural or synthetic vitamins are better (and why!)
- The 3 substances he takes every day (after reviewing over 30,000 studies!)
- Why you might want to think twice about wheatgrass
- What lectins are and why you should care
- Why glucosamine chondroitin may be helpful for joint pain
- Why GMOs are different than other foods
- Whether ingredients derived from GMOs are problematic
- Why I should be thankful for online trolls
- Why we might want to do more than just label GMOs
- And much more.