If you haven't seen her epic TED talk, Dr. Wahl's is a clinical professor of medicine at the University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine in Iowa City, Iowa. She's also a clinical researcher and has published over 60 peer-reviewed scientific abstracts, posters, and papers.
The best part about Dr. Wahl's, however, is that In addition to being a doctor, she's also a patient with a chronic, progressive disease.
Diagnosed with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis in 2000, she underwent traditional forms of therapy to no avail. She was once confined to a zero gravity chair.
Instead of accepting her fate, she bravely designed a revolutionary dietary protocol based on the 30+ nutrients our brains require and today she is healthy, happy and on a mission to empower others to take back their health.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How she put her Multiple Sclerosis (M.S.) into remission using food
- Why she feels BLESSED to have had M.S.
- What she did to teach her kids that anything is possible
- How she created her protocol
- Why it's different (and more effective) then the paleo diet
- Why you won't feel restricted on her protocol
- The AWESOME side effects of her protocol
- Why her protocol is different than the Autoimmune Protocol
- Who her Protocol can help (spoiler alert: it's probably YOU!)
- What her clinical research is revealing
- Why she recommends MCT oil to help keep you in ketosis
- Whether or not vegetarians can use her protocol
- Why some ketogenic diets can be harmful
- One supplement that most everyone will benefit from
- Why organ meats are so critical for vibrant health
- What mitochondria are and why they matter
- Why her cookbook makes healthy eating effortless
- Her very favorite recipes
- How to get your kids to eat organ meats (and other nutrient dense foods) effortlessly
- Whether or not the medical community is embracing her research
- How to learn more about her research
- How to work with her personally
- Whether or not she recommends giving my son (and other kids) gluten
And much more!