Dr. Edwards is board certified in Family Medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine and has a Family & Functional Medicine practice at Warren Clinic in Tulsa, Oklahoma paying special attention to sports medicine and health & wellness as a preventive strategy to optimize health, minimize injury risk, and decrease disease.
Most importantly, he is an adrenal fatigue EXPERT! And our conversation is truly enlightening.
Here's what you'll learn:
- What adrenal fatigue is
- Why mainstream medicine won't acknowledge its existence
- Common symptoms of adrenal fatigue
- Why hypoglycemia can be more dangerous than hyperglycemia
- What adrenal issues have to do with the brain
- What a normal cortisol curve looks like
- Why adrenal fatigue can wreak havoc on hormonal health
- Why adrenal fatigue can cause thyroid issues
- Why fixing your adrenals can help you avoid thyroid meds
- The 3 stages of adrenal fatigue
- How to catch adrenal fatigue in the early stages
- How to eat to balance the adrenals
- Other steps you can take to prevent and reverse adrenal fatigue
It's truly an action-packed show!