Christa is a clinical and holistic nutritionist dedicated to helping individuals use food as medicine to heal from the root cause. She is the author of The Whole Journey Food as Medicine Cookbook, co-author of The Anti-Inflammatory Diet with Cheryl Tiegs, and co-author of the best-seller How to Conceive Naturally and Have a Healthy Pregnancy After 30. She also hosts three health and wellness TV shows.
Christa is truly delightful and this interview is PACKED with all the tips and tricks you'll need to get pregnant and create a super baby.
Here's what you'll learn:
- Why getting pregnant after 30 isn't as difficult as it's made out to be
- Why women older women actually have a lower risk of congenital malformation
- What the ceiling is for a natural pregnancy
- Why there are actually 5 trimesters
- How to overcome common issues that make pregnancy difficult
- How to increase progesterone levels naturally and reduce cellulite
- An at-home test you can use to gauge your thyroid function
- Foods that boost thyroid function
- How your diet affects you (and your baby's) genetic code!
- Why you want to begin preparing 3 months BEFORE pregnancy
- Foods that create a super baby
- One non-Paleo food that goes a pregnant body good
- Foods you'll want to avoid during pregnancy
- Foods that DADDY should be eating to build a healthy baby
- Key supplements for healthy pregnancies and babies
- A little-known supplement that can supercharge your fertility
- An adaptogen that can increase fertility in both males and females
- The importance of a healthy PH for pregnancy and how to test it at home
- The difference between folic acid and folate (and why it matters!)
- The importance of methylation for a healthy pregnancy (and what exactly it is!)
- A critical nutrient many of us are deficient in that could prevent autism
- Christa's favorite prenatal
- How to mitigate morning sickness
- A simple trick for preventing postpartum depression and increasing milk supply
- An alternative to the glucose tolerance test
- And the one piece of advice Christa would give to parents and parents-to-be!
And much more!