Have you ever tried a keto diet (or been curious about trying it) only to decide it was wayyy too restrictive?
Leanne is an ultra passionate Nutrition Educator and food blogger in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Her goal is to help you do away with feeling overpowered and controlled by food by giving you the tools you need to inject your life with happiness, healthfulness, and a whole lot of dietary fat.
Basically, she's here to help you fall in love with yourself and relinquish your fear of eating fat.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How Leanne because SO passionate about high-fat living
- How to know if keto is right for you
- *How Leanne's approach is different than standard keto
- Leanne's 3 different versions of keto
- *The keto path for those with hormonal issues
- *The keto path for those who crave carbohydrates
- *The keto path for those who want to see fast results
How to make keto feel liberating
- How to use carbohydrates strategically and still be keto
- When to eat carbohydrates for best results
- How fasting fits into the keto lifestyle
- The ONE thing you should never do while fasting
- The most common food allergies for those Leanne works with
- Whether or not "high protein" keto is actually a problem
- *The difference between being fat adapted and being in ketosis
- The populations who will benefit MOST from a ketogenic diet
- How to do a "breakfast challenge" and why it will change your life
- Helpful tricks for navigating the carb flu
- *The beverage you need to calm the keto flow
- Why being mindful of your electrolyte intake is important when you're in ketosis
- How to tell when you are in ketosis (with and without testing!)
- *Leanne's favorite "quickie" recipes for people who hate cooking
- Leanne's favorite condiments for keeping keto delicious
- What her dinner plate looks like
- The keto-approved sweetener that makes her break out
- *Three amazing remedies for acne that you've NEVER heard about!
- And much more!