In case you've never heard of Tracy Anderson, she is an American fitness/wellness entrepreneur and author. She is best known for her Tracy Anderson Method, with clients including Madonna, Gwyneth Paltrow, Nicole Richie, Courteney Cox, Shakira, Jake and Maggie Gyllenhaal, Ashley Greene, Jennifer Lopez, Preity Zinta, and Bethenny Frankel.
She has literally REVOLUTIONIZED fitness.
When I started working for her, even I was a skeptic. I used to think there was NO WAY you could dramatically alter the shape of your body, simply with exercise. Over the course of the next 4 years during my employment with her, Tracy proved to me that I couldn't have been more wrong.
That is IS entirely possible to get the body of your dreams with strategic exercise.
(Especially when you couple it with dietary change, of course :)
So if you're looking to burn fat, sculpt a toned and BALANCED body that not only looks great, but supports you in all of life's precious adventures, have listen so you can find out exactly how to do it!
Seriously. This conversation is PACKED with priceless nuggets of wisdom so don't miss out!
Here are just a few of the gems you're in for:
- The amazing events that compelled her to create her method
- The science behind her method
- Why her method is different than all other forms of exercise
- What accessory muscles are and why they're important
- Why balance is crucial to building the body of your dreams
- How to identify your body's imbalances
- Her 4 different body types and how she discovered them
- Whether cardio or muscular structure work is more important for fat loss
- How many days a week you should be exercising
- Why the amount and type of exercise you do needs to change
- The amount and ratio of exercise that works best for Tray now that she's in her 40's
- Why traditional weight training can be abusive to your body
- What your mind set has to do with exercise
- Whether or not Tracy thinks you should weigh yourself daily (we disagreed on this one!:)
- Why it's crucial that your exercise routine keeps changing
- Why she believes air conditioners prevent people from seeing great results
- The perfect ratio of heat to humidity for fat burning
- Why "checking out" during exercise sabotages results
- Why it's imperative that you tune into your body during every exercise session
- What performance has to do with calorie burning
- Why she never talks during her exercise classes (this is fascinating!)
- The minimum amount of time you should be exercising each week to stay fit
- How to take a live class from Tracy in the comfort of your own home
- And much more!