Magdalena is a Certified Holistic Health Coach trained at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in New York City. She healed her own autoimmune conditions, (Graves Disease and Hashimoto's) using food as medicine and today she has a thriving practice where she teaches others to do the same!
So if you're looking to lose weight (and keep it off!), improve your menstrual cycle and/or prevent disease by balancing your hormones, Magdalena is your girl!
She is brimming with experience, insight and practical tips that will change the way you look at hormones forever. So have a listen so you can learn all about the many ways you can use food to improve your hormonal health TODAY!
Here's what you're in for...
- What hormones are and why they're important
- How to break through your weight loss resistance
- The factor that causes 90% of all thyroid issues
- Why PMS is NOT normal
- The #1 hormonal cause of painful periods and thyroid nodules
- The often forgotten leading cause of breast cancer in the US
- The 3 hormonal imbalances that cause weight loss resistance
- What your body shape can tell you about your hormonal health
- The truth about estrogen dominance
- The test you want to get to determine your estrogen levels
- Do flaxseeds help or hurt estrogen dominance?
- The 3 factors that could be causing your estrogen dominance
- A simple trick you can use to reduce PMS symptoms
- How to use food to balance your hormones
- The fascinating link between the gut and your hormones
- The 3 foods you'll want to avoid for hormonal health
- The common beverage that could be creating your hormonal issues
- The "healthy" food that inhibited my sister's weight loss
- The one tip that you can do every morning to set yourself up for hormonal health
- The food you should be eating to support your liver health
- Two tasty alternatives for a common and hormonally-problematic morning beverage
- The one piece of advice Magdalena would share to help you improve your health
- And much MORE!