I don’t know anyone today who isn’t feeling a little anxious.
And experts predict the mental health crisis will get much worse given our current pandemic.
Which is why I couldn't be more excited to share one of the most brilliant neuroscientists and psychiatrists I have ever met, Dr. Rabin. In this week’s podcast we talk all about the limitations of our current mental health treatments and breakthrough (and researched-backed) strategies for overcoming anxiety and other mental health issues.
As someone who is constantly searching for natural solutions for anxiety - this has been one of the most impactful podcasts I’ve ever recorded.
Here are some of the awesome topics we dive into:
- The shocking truth about most mental health medicines
- His brain-boosting daily smoothie recipe
- Little known and incredibly effective psychiatric medicines
- The benefits of medicinal mushrooms (and his favorite brands)
- The 2 things he’s doing everyday for a healthy immune system
- Why he doesn’t like the word anxiety
- How to get the powerful brain benefits of meditating (even if you don’t meditate)
- A simple strategy for helping your kids feel calmer
- What resilience is and why it matters
- The question you must ask yourself to build resilience
- A DIY way to measure how your body handles stress
- The “ideal” range for heart rate variability
- The best ways to measure heart rate variability
- Why feeling SAFE is central to vibrant health
- Three tools (you can use everyday) to shut down your fear response
- The breakthrough wearable technology that can improve feelings of safety, reduce anxiety and improve overall health
- What FLOW is and how you can measure it
- What the default mode network is - and how we can turn it off
- 2 psychiatric medicines with “breakthrough” status
- And so much more!
I sincerely hope this podcast is as enlightening for you as it was for me!
Learn more about the Apollo + Get 15% off HERE!