Lierre Keith is an American writer, radical feminist, food activist, and environmentalist. She is the author of the highly acclaimed The Vegetarian Myth: Food, Justice, and Sustainability. She’s also been arrested six times.
- How a vegan diet destroyed her health
- A negative health consequence of vegan diets that can be permanent
- Why hunter gatherers didn't get modern day diseases
- Why animal products and choosing grass fed & pasture raised meats is crucial to mental health
- Why vegan diets may be harmful for children
- Why she believes agriculture is the most destructive thing humans have ever done
- How we can eat to support healthy body, mind & environment