So on today’s podcast, we’re going to get allllll the juicy details from Season Johnson, a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and founder of the KICK CancER movement about how she helped her son thrive through cancer when he was diagnosed with leukemia just shy of his 3rd birthday.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The incredibly nutrient dense food Kicker ate almost every day (this will shock you!)
- How she navigated the sugar situation
- The foods she emphasized/avoided to help him feel his best through treatment
- Her thoughts on identifying food sensitivities and its role in cancer management
- What the daily detox bath is and why it’s helpful
- The essential oils she recommends to boost immunity
- The supplements she used daily to support his little body
- What a castor oil pack is why it’s useful
- How to talk gracefully to your oncologist
- And MUCH more!