Noelle is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP™), certified by the Nutritional Therapy Association®, and a National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA®) Certified Personal Trainer. She is the writer behind the award-winning and popular website Coconuts & Kettlebells, and the health and fitness podcast, Well-Fed Women Podcast.
This was a truly enlightening conversation with a lot of gems, so don't miss out!
Here's what you'll learn:
- Why Noelle is passionate about changing the way women feel about their bodies
- How to love your body just a little bit more
- Why happiness is NOT a destination
- A simple strategy to help you stop holding your happiness hostage
- How to know how much exercise your body needs
- How many workouts each week she recommends
- How to sync your workouts with your menstrual cycle for maximal muscle gains
- Why she doesn't want 6 pack abs
- Why it's important to keep things changing
- Sings you're overtraining
- The kind of food she recommends people add more of when they've hit a plateau
- The one strategy that everyone needs to employ for sustainable health
- Whether she thinks diet or exercise is more important for quick results
- What she eats in a given day
- And much more!